I just read an interesting article about Working from Home, since I will star doing that next week. These are the best 15 tips that I consider useful.
1. Define your spaces; separate work from home.
2. Set regular hours, and stick to the schedule.
3. Give yourself breaks. Don’t be locked in the room all the time.
4. Close the door.
5. Keep your desk and general work area tidy.
6. Keep three lists of three. The first list has three things you will do today. The second is three things you’d like to get done, but aren’t essential. The third is three things that need to be done at some point.
7. Start the day properly. And have a good breakfast.
9. Have a good chair. Sit comfortably.
10. Take a 30 minute walk every day or do some exercise away from home.
11. Don’t go back to work when you’ve finished.
12. Have a pint of water by your desk all the time.
13. Set boundaries for those around you.
14. Track your time.
15. Get dressed as you usually do for your work. Don’t stay unshaved in pajamas.
The article comes from ZenHabits.net Thanks Leo Babauta !
Does anyone have any other tip ?